2. Which TV shows did you let go of in 2012? mmm The Big Bang Theory, Bones, House, Revolution, Dallas, Primeval, Misfits, Being Human..
3. Which TV shows did you mean to get into but didn't in 2012? True Blood, The walking dead, Ncis Los Angeles, Gossip Girl
4. Which TV shows do you intend on checking out in 2013? Spartacus, Games of Thrones, Teen Wolf, The Borgias, Doctor Who
5. Which TV show impressed you least in 2012? Why? Doctor Who because I was really tired and bored by the Pond family, fortunately they're gone for good. Clara is amazing, btw. Next year Doctor Who would surely better with her. And Once Upon a Time: I prefered series one.
6. Which TV show do you think you might let go of in 2013 unless things significantly improve? anyone, right now..maybe Once Upon a Time?
7. Which TV show impressed you the most in 2012? Why? The Vampire Diaries. I've fallen in love with Stefan in the first episode and I'm still in love with him. He's the best character I've seen in a while.
8. Which TV shows do you think you'll never let go of no matter how crappy they get? Why? Doctor Who